ADI holiday shopping predictions
About six weeks ago, Adobe made some holiday spending predictions for 2016, including:
- Black Friday will hit $3 billion for the first time
- Just 5 percent of customers will drive 35 percent of revenue
- Price-conscious shoppers could save 20 percent over the holidays
- There will be 57 shopping days that drive in $1 billion alone – 53 of which will be consecutive
- Cyber Monday will hit $3.36 billion
These predictions and others helped develop the 2016 report, and is based on the analysis of visits to more than 4,500 retail websites and 55 million product skus. You can see the report in its entirety here.