Dallas Gourmet Gold Housewares Awards winners announced
Dallas Market Center, the fastest growing housewares marketplace in the country, yesterday announced the winners of the first annual Dallas Gourmet Gold Housewares Awards sponsored by Gourmet Insider magazine at an awards ceremony and cocktail reception held on the first floor of the Trade Mart during the Dallas Total Housewares & Gourmet Market.
The Dallas Gourmet Gold Housewares Awards recognize exceptional manufacturers in the gourmet housewares industry who exhibit in Dallas. Housewares products have expanded dramatically at Dallas Market Center, with more than 300 housewares product lines now featured throughout the Housewares neighborhood in the Trade Mart. The winners are as follows:
· Best Barware: Smoking Box from Crafthouse by Fortessa
· Best Cookware/Bakeware: Dexas Elevated Silicone Baking Mat by Dexas International Ltd.
· Best Cutlery: Cangshan T1 Series 8 inch Chef Knife with Magnetic Knife Sheath by Cangshan Cutlery Company
· Best Kitchen Electrics: Compact Digital Scale (Cast aluminum) by KitchenIQ
· Best Kitchen Tools & Gadgets: ChicWrap Parchment Dispenser by Allen Reed Company, Inc.
· Best Serveware: Forte Condiment Server by Nambe
· Best Kitchen Textiles: Jean Dubost Pig Tea Towel by The French Farm
· Best Beverageware: Glass Core Bottle (16oz & 12oz) by Zoku, LLC
· Best in Class: Smoking Box from Crafthouse by Fortessa
Judging for these awards was based on innovation, user-friendliness, and visual appeal. This year’s judges include: Kent Rathbun, a four-time James Beard nominated chef and restaurateur, Mark Vamos, a business journalism professor at Southern Methodist University and Dallas Morning News special contributor, and Karen Chandler, the owner of Kitchenwares on the Square in McKinney, Texas.
For a full list of special events and product offerings, visit the Dallas Market Center website. Download or update the Dallas Market App to stay in touch and in the loop during Market. Also, stay up-to-date on all information by visiting Dallas Market Center on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.