Dallas Market Center announces ARTS Awards committee
Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, has announced the members of the ARTS Awards Nomination Committee, a group of independent industry professionals who evaluated the list of hundreds of nomination entrees submitted online. The results will be the list of ARTS Awards finalists, who will then submit materials for judging in the fall.
The 2017 ARTS Awards Nomination Committee are:
- Russ Jones, Sales Rep, Ivystone
- Dwayne Clark, Owner, Dwayne Clark IDMG
- Laura Van Zeyl, Editor, Residential Lighting/Home Fashion Forecast
- Jenny Heinzen York, Editor in Chief, Home Accents Today
- Jason Harris, Co-Owner/Founder, Furnitureland South/Design Network
- Richard Condanti, Owner and President, Bella Casa
- Rick Janecek, Co-Owner, Hadley Drive
- Cody Ables, CEO + Creative, CODARUS
- Amir Loloi, Owner, Loloi Rugs
- Kelli Ellis, Co-Founder, Product Designer, Design Campus
- Randy Eller, President, Eller Enterprises
- Shelia Butler, President, Shelia Butler Consulting
The ARTS Awards, presented each January during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, recognizes top manufacturers, retailers, designers and sales representatives from across the world. The 28th ARTS Awards winners will be revealed during a gala event on Friday, Jan. 20, 2017.
Keep up-to-date on all ARTS Awards information by visiting dallasmarketcenter.com/artsawards
The Dallas Market Center website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com.