Nomination Deadline: April 1, 2019
Recognizing the Gift + Stationery Industry’s Next Generation of Leaders
The Gift + Stationery 40 Under 40 Awards will honor 40 outstanding individuals making their marks in the industry. Nominations are encouraged from all segments of the industry – men and women who are demonstrating innovation, creativity and commitment.
The 40 young professionals chosen will represent the best in the industry. The Gift + Stationery 40 Under 40 Class of 2019 will be honored at the Summer 2019 Las Vegas Market, and recognized in the Fall 2019 issues of Stationery Trends, Gift Shop and Museums & More magazines.
The awards are free to enter.
• Under the age of 40 (as of April 1, 2019)
• Currently employed within the gift + stationery industry
• Demonstrates leadership qualities
• Strives to propel the industry forward through creativity and innovation
• Retailer (brick + mortar or online)
• Sales Rep
• Trade Show Management
• Showroom Manager
• Industry Association