2019 Gourmet Gold Housewares Award winners named
Dallas Market Center has named the winners of the 2019 Gourmet Gold Housewares Awards. This esteemed awards program recognizes exceptional manufacturers in the housewares industry exhibiting at Dallas Market Center. Winners will be celebrated during Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, Jan. 16-22, 2019.
2019 Gourmet Gold Housewares Award Winners:
- Best in Show + Best Kitchen Tools/Gadgets: Supoon by Dreamfarm
- Best Barware/Beverageware: Corkcicle Cigar Glass by Corkcicle
- Best Cookware/Bakeware: Quick Recipe Pie Dish by BIA Cordon Bleu
- Best Cutlery: Epicure 9” Double Serrated Knife by Wüsthof-Trident of America
- Best Hydration/Thermal Drinkware: HYDAWAY 18 oz. Collapsible Water Bottle
- Best Kitchen Electronics: Conical Burr Coffee Grinder by OXO
- Best Tabletop/Serveware: Schott Zwiesel Sensa by Fortessa Tableware Solutions
- Best Outdoor Kitchen & Accessories: Airstream Cooler by Think Outside
Judging for these awards is based on innovation, user-friendliness and visual appeal. This year’s judges included Ingrid Hoffmann, celebrity chef and television star; Rachel Pinn, popular food blogger and influencer; and Steven Fritchen, housewares buyer for JCPenney.
Connecting buyers with abundant opportunities for product discovery, Dallas Market Center’s housewares resources have expanded and improved in recent years. The category now totals nearly 300 product lines featured throughout a dedicated neighborhood in the Trade Mart and across the marketplace. For more information visit the Gourmet Gold Awards website.