Atlanta Market home décor offerings expand for Summer 2022
Atlanta Market continues to refine its home décor offerings with some 11 updates in furnishings, décor, textiles, rugs and accessories as well as the reopening of the Designer Workspace planned for the Summer 2022 edition, July 12-18, 2022, at AmericasMart Atlanta.
“The Summer 2022 home décor updates showcase what makes Atlanta Market unique – the ability to source for the whole home in one contiguous location with industry-leading amenities and services,” said Scott Eckman, executive vice president, chief revenue officer for International Market Centers (IMC). “New commitments to the market and major expansions from top brands across categories as well as enhanced designer services further strengthen the collection as a destination for top retailers and designers.”
Whole Home Resources
Some 11 new, expanded and relocated showrooms bring excitement to AmericasMart’s 300+ home décor showrooms presented in on eight floors of Building 1. For Summer 2022, there are five new showrooms:
- AA Importing (antique-style furniture and décor)
- Aidan Gray (European-inspired furniture, antique reproductions, lighting, garden decor and more)
- Aleph Home (rugs, pillows and textiles)
- Spura Home (rugs and textiles)
- A combined showroom for Dea Luxury Linens (Italian linens) and Henry Handwork Company (hand-embroidered linens)
- The six expansions and relocations include Lifetime Brands (kitchenware, tableware and other products used in the home) adding a Building 1 location for its Elements, Mellannco, Mikasa and Scott Living lines. Three more expansions are Devgiri Exports (rugs and home textiles from India), Gabby (accent furniture, dining and occasional tables, chairs, mirrors, lighting fixtures and US-made custom upholstery) and Ngala Trading (handmade home decor featuring exotic, indigenous and sustainably sourced materials from across Africa). Two relocations are Downtown Company (high-quality down products) and Ella Home (lighting and furniture).
New Designer Workspace Debuts
The Designer Workspace – a gathering place, work area and resource library open for Atlanta Market and AmericasMart’s Open Year Round sourcing – reopens in a new location on Floor 15 with a whole new look this summer. Closed in Summer 2021 to accommodate strategic relocations that were part of the Atlanta NEXT reorganization of the Building 1 home décor resources, it will celebrate its relocation with the Designer Workspace Grand Reopening event, on Thursday, July 14, from 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
“With its relocation and redesign, the Designer Workspace has been optimized to best serve the design community that is coming back to AmericasMart for year-round sourcing and markets,” said Caroline Russell, designer services manager, who is on campus daily to support designers. “The new location adjacent to the elevators allows us to connect with designers as soon as they arrive, updated workspaces give them a place to work while they are on campus and the reconfigured layout allow us to present events and hospitality throughout the year. We can’t wait to welcome the design community to the Designer Workspace very soon!”
For more information, visit AtlantaMarket.com.