Deva Designs awarded Visionary Awards
Deva Designs, a wholesale vendor of inspiring and uplifting gifts and jewelry based in Sedona, Arizona, was presented with Visionary Awards by COVR for several new and iconic products.
Denver-based trade organization COVR (Coalition of Visionary Resources) announced the awards this summer. Each year COVR gives Visionary Awards to winners selected from the best products in the Mind Body Spirit marketplace. The scoring is a composite of popular votes and retailer votes, with the score weighted toward the retail voters.
The honors announced for Deva Designs in 2018 are:
- Sisterhood of Women Charms is the Industry Choice Winner for Products, People’s Choice Winner for Products, and Gold Winner for Charms & Talismans.
- Forever Pendant is the Jewelry of the Year Winner, Industry Choice Winner for Jewelry, and Gold Winner for Jewelry with stones.
- Sun, Moon, & Stars ‘Nighttime’ Pendant is the People’s Choice Winner for Jewelry, and Gold Winner for Metal Jewelry.
- Spell Charm Match Boxes by Christopher Penczak is the Silver Winner for Manifestation Products.
- Celtic Pendulums is the Gold Winner for Iconic Products.
- Eve’s Heart Pendant is the Gold Winner for Iconic Jewelry.
Deva Designs was founded in 1990 by Micki Baumann. Baumann’s son Robert Heiney and daughter-in-law Suzie Heiney now run day-to-day operations for the family business, with all three contributing to creative design.
COVR is the trade association for the Mind Body Spirit industry. It supports the success of members by providing education, mentoring, discounts, and targeted networking. The COVR Visionary Awards are given to outstanding individuals, companies, and products in the Mind Body Spirit industry. These awards are the only awards of their kind in the industry.
Deva Designs specializes in award-winning original art designed to build inspiration and light in the world, handcrafted in the USA. Deva Designs is a family business founded in 1990, and has been voted “Vendor of the Year” multiple times by the retail members of the industry trade organization COVR. Their creations are featured in stores and galleries worldwide.