Foreside Introduces Brand New Collections as Part of 2011 Re-launch
Vacaville, CA – Foreside Home and Garden, a well-established and highly-regarded manufacturer offering decorative accessories and an assortment of furniture, will unveil a total of eight new collections during the upcoming 2011 winter market season. The collections are aptly named, based on various fashion-forward product themes, such as: Boho, Coastal, Midnight Garden, Foreside Lighting, Market Stand, and Kittery Collection. All of the collections are vastly different and never ordinary. They also focus on bringing the outdoors in, and the indoors out. From colorful ceramic pots to unique metal plant stands, and even a wreath made from a garden hose, expect Foreside’s latest designs to delight and surprise customers, new and old. These collections will debut in January 2011 at the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market® and Dallas Total Home and Gift Market.
“We are dedicated to helping our customers personalize their homes and gift giving ideas in ways that reflect their own uniqueness and love for creativity,” says Claire Woodsum, Foreside founder. “Our latest collections take that concept to the next level. We are genuinely excited about returning to the trade show marketplace and introducing buyers to our latest product concepts and designs face-to-face.”
Providing a style for every taste, six of the latest collections by Foreside include:
- Boho: Unexpected, but sophisticated material pairings and purposeful eclectic mixing is the heart of the bohemian lifestyle. Look for eco and industrial origins adding to the variety of textures. Boho offers ceramic Buddhas and hand-thrown urns, eccentric lamps, stone garden angels, and vintage-inspired animals.
- Kittery Collection: Perfect for those who appreciate order and organization, this collection provides a contemporary, youthful approach to the traditional lifestyle. Collection features stone candle-stands, ceramic luminaries and vases, and a hand-made table top collection, which boasts clean lines and a turquoise/cream glaze.
- Coastal: A boutique pallet, mixed with galvanized metal and weathered wood, ties the collection together. Everyone will fall in love with the simplicity and freshness of this look. The collection includes various themed decorative accessories, including patterned ceramic planters and French Wire garden accessories.
- Midnight Garden: Midnight Garden, symbolizing romance and comfort, targets a more mature audience with warm products and harmonious colors. Architectural findings are no stranger to this world of inside-meets-outside and vice versa. The collection includes a variety of items, ranging from garden accessories to tabletop accents.
- Market Stand: Inspired by the timeless popularity of vegetables and the upscale vibe of the local co-op, this collection showcases tabletop and decorative décor with the signature Foreside twist. Collection offers ceramic tabletop and serving pieces, vegetable shaped candles, wreaths of radishes, accent furniture and more.
- Foreside Lighting: An assortment so versatile, it compliments all of the Foreside lifestyle collections. Lighting is available in light and dark wood finishes. Oxford weave linen shades in natural linen color are as adaptable and well crafted as the bases.
To see these latest Foreside collections, please visit the company’s showrooms at the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market, Bldg. 2, Suite 1215, and Dallas Total Home and Gift Market, HomeStyle Showroom, Suite 236-WTC.
For more information about Foreside and its 2011 product introductions, please visit www.foresidehomeandgarden.com or call 855-4SIDEHG.
Founded in 1990, Foreside, a wholesale designer and distributor of decorative home and garden accents, lighting and furniture, is known for its on-trend accessories, original designs and use of bright, lively colors. The company’s signature designs stem from Vice President of Merchandising and founder, Claire Woodsum. The company’s early years saw great success, including being named one of Inc. 500’s fastest growing, privately-held companies in 1996. In January 2011, after several years of creating private label pieces, the company will re-launch its wholesale offerings as a division of Transpac Imports Inc. The synergy between these companies has enabled this initiative to fill the need for affordable garden and home décor with a truly creative and unique vision.
About Transpac Imports Inc.
Founded in 1995, Transpac Imports is one of the gift industry’s major suppliers of seasonal, gift and decorative accessory products. It has always experienced significant growth even through economic downturns as a result of their value driven price points. Transpac offers more than 4,000 new items every year allowing its customers to find fresh, new products for every season. The Company has received many accolades over the past years as one of the premier lines in the Gift industry. For more information, please visit www.shoptii.com.