NY NOW welcomes fresh beauty, wellness products plus new brands during winter 2018 market
After a busy holiday season, buyers are looking for the next opportunity to fill their shelves with products that will pamper consumers and help them feel good in the year ahead. For those that want to discover emerging trends, meet brand-new companies, and uncover unique products, buyers and shop owners can find all this and more at NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift. Featuring thousands of products from nearly 100 exhibitors, the dedicated Personal Care + Wellness section of NY NOW can be found within the LIFESTYLE Collection on Level 1 of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City this February 4-7, 2018.
“With the turn of the calendar, comes a fresh outlook for the year ahead and consumers are often looking for ways to rejuvenate and pamper themselves,” said Randi Mohr, Vice President and NY NOW Director. “From organic products, hand-crafted soaps, aromatherapy and even do-it-yourself body product supplies, buyers will have countless opportunities to fill their store shelves with the products that will capture their customers’ attention and help them start the year off right.”
During the NY NOW winter market, buyers can explore the most on-trend products in categories such as cosmetics, perfumes, skin care, bath & body care, beauty accessories, hair care, apothecary gifts, well-being lines and more. A full list of the exhibitors showcasing products within the Personal Care + Wellness section can be found here.
This year, a fun and emerging trend that buyers and attendees can expect to see is an increase in bath bombs designed for consumers to relax, indulge and pamper themselves. Some of the companies that will be showcasing bath bombs include:
- Bath Therapy Co. (Booth #8059) – Vegan, cruelty free, 100% natural essential oils
- Da Bomb Bath Fizzers (Booth #7978; a new NY NOW exhibitor) – Created by a pair of teenage sisters and handmade in the USA. Every bath bomb has a surprise inside.
- Musee Bath (Booth #7954) – Natural handmade bath “balms”
Additionally, the trend of natural products will be found throughout the Personal Care + Wellness section and exhibitors are expected to showcase products that are organic, vegan, plant-derived, and more. There will be a wide range of these products on display from brands including:
- Beekman 1802 (Booth #8026; returning to NY NOW) – Products that focus on the elimination of harmful chemicals while emphasizing the use of botanical-based ingredients from a farm
- EIR NYC (Booth #8048) – Organic unisex skincare
- LIMEGREEN Skincare (Booth #8056; a new NY NOW exhibitor) – All-natural multi-use skincare products
- Lotus Love Beauty (Booth #8012) – Made fresh-to-order vegan personal care products
- Rahua (Booth #7968; a new NY NOW exhibitor) – Rainforest-grown beauty made with organic, natural, pure plant-derived ingredients
And finally, another exciting emerging trend is handcrafted soaps and scrubs; a few brands in this exciting category include:
- FinchBerry, LLC (Booth #8020) – Luxurious, handcrafted, preservative-free bar soaps, made in the USA
- Harper + Ari (Booth #7938) – Handmade exfoliating sugar cubes
- Juniper Tree Soaps (Booth #8071) – Aromatherapy, soap making, candle making, and do it yourself body product supplies
- SallyeAnder Inc. (Booth #7949) – Handmade, all-natural soap. Family owned and operated in New York since 1982.
Attend NY NOW
NY NOW is open to members of the industry including retailers and buyers as well as members of the press. For more information, please visit nynow.com.