Toni Parsons joins its Buyer Services team at IMC
International Market Centers (IMC) shared that Toni Parsons joins its Buyer Services team as key account manager for apparel. She replaces National Accounts Manager for Apparel Michelle Harrison who has retired from the company. Parsons reports to Cindy Henry, vice president of buyer services for IMC.
“The mission of IMC’s buyer services team is to serve as a key resource for our valued buyers through one-to-one relationships,” said Henry. “Toni brings new insights and personal experience to build upon the strong groundwork Michelle established during her time at IMC. I look forward to working with her to continue to support and connect with the apparel community.”
Parsons will have responsibility for key accounts and co-op marketing for all Atlanta Apparel Markets. She joins the Buyer Services team with experiences as a buyer, a social media and marketing manager, and as a fashion intern at both InStyle and Marie Claire magazines. She holds a degree in Bachelor of Science in Retail from the University of South Carolina.
With Parsons’ hire, the IMC Buyer Services team is now:
- Logan Avidon: Key Account Home Décor, Co-op Home Décor
- Leigh Chastain: Key Account Furniture, Buying Groups Furniture
- Cindy Henry: Vice President of Buyer Services
- Sarah Hilton Koutsogiannis: Buying Groups Gift, Home and Apparel
- Tasha Norland: Open Year Round Atlanta, Designer Contact Atlanta
- Toni Parsons: Key Account Apparel, Co-op Apparel
- Sarah Schuetz: Buying Groups Gift & Home
- Angelia Singleton: Key Account Gift, Buying Groups Gift and Home
- Marissa Walker: Buyer Services Manager, Atlanta
Coming events include the June Atlanta Apparel Market (June 10-13, 2020), World of Prom (August 3-7, 2020), August Atlanta Apparel Market (August 4-8, 2020), September VOW | New World of Bridal (September 15-17, 2020), and October Atlanta Apparel Market (October 13-17, 2020).