Decor resources grow for AmericasMart Atlanta
Twenty-two design-driven showrooms are opening new locations, reimagining their spaces or renewing their leases in preparation for The Atlanta International Gift at Home Furnishings Market, July 9-15, 2019. The Market’s Home Décor Collection features nearly 2,000 lighting, accent furniture, rugs, wall décor, casual furniture, and linens brands presented in 300 showrooms on 12 floors.
“The décor offerings in Atlanta continue to evolve and expand,” said Scott Eckman, International Market Centers (IMC) executive vice president, president of furniture and home décor leasing.
The six new HomeDécor Collection showrooms are
- America Arts: fine oil paintings and frames
- Djem Unique Design: handmade upholstery furniture and accessories made in Turkey
- Lands Downunder International: throw blankets and scarves woven in Italy and New Zealand
- Mastour Est 1890: Oriental and European carpets plus rare, antique, vintage and art rugs
- Soicher-Marin Gallery: art resource for interior designers
- Welland Industries, LLC : shelf, storage, organizers, accent furniture and home décor
The Commercial Design collection offers six new showrooms opening in July:
- Hubbardton Forge: hand-forged luxury lighting
- Lacefield Designs: commercial-quality printed textiles, decorative throw pillows and outdoor pillows
- Novateur Design Solutions: representing Affra, ATI Wall Surfaces, Bernhardt Hospitality, Currey & Co Hospitality, Endless Knot Rugs, Frasch, Loftwall Dividers, Offect, Spicher & Co, and Worlds Away Hospitality
- PS Luxury: upscale handmade furniture for commercial projects
- Three Birds Casual: custom commercial casual furniture
- Worlds Away Hospitality: metal furniture and lighting, a corporate showroom
Beyond home décor showrooms, The Atlanta International Gift at Home Furnishings Market showcases nearly 350 more home décor brands in temporary exhibits. The Market’s home décor temporary exhibits show in six collections across four floors. For more information, visit AmericasMart.com.