Gift Sales Manager Association to host virtual conference this October
The Gift Sales Manager Association (GSMA) will host its 2023 virtual conference Oct. 24-26 via Zoom.
It will be a three-day event from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST each day. Some topics and guests are planned for this year’s conference are:
- Trend Report – What Retailers are Looking For – Editors from Gifts & Decorative Accessories, Gift Shop and Giftbeat
- The Benefits of using Various Sales Formats – Varying Vendor Partners
- Tradeshows Now & Future – Andmore & Dallas Market Center Representatives
- Retail Analytics – What Retailers are searching for – Faire Analytics Expert
- International Sales Distribution
- Best Practices for Vendor Relationships – Panel of Key Account Buyers
- How to be a Successful Vendor – Sales Representative Principals & REA 2023 Sales Representative Winners
- Closing Remarks & Virtual Happy Hour
The collaborative event will include presentations and Q&A. GSMA said its goal is always to educate its members to become better sales management experts.
Members can reserve and attend the conference as part of their membership. Non-members can attend the conference for a $50 fee.
GSMA is also accepting new members at this time. Sales managers and/or vendor owners can join online. The association is also planning its first in-person conference since 2019 for May 2024.
Current board members include:
- President – Richard Freeman, National Sales Director, DM Merchandising
- Vice President – Taylor Brunson, National Sales Manager, Archipelago
- Vice President Marketing & Technology – Ashley Jankowski, Founder, The Type Set Co.
- Secretary – Sydney Kearns, National Sales Manager, Regal Art & Gifts
- Treasurer – Angela Knight, Co-Founder, Center Stage Team
- Special Projects – Ann Nensel, National Sales Manager, Peking Handicraft, Inc.
- Parliamentarian – Randy Spoor, Sales Manager Consultant, Center Stage Team