Las Vegas Market enlists 12 designers to create its Virtual Showhouse
Las Vegas Market announced its first-ever Build the Room: Virtual Showhouse, a project in which 12 well-known designers use cross-category exhibitor product to create a show-stopping room. The program, which will soon be live on the lasvegasmarket.com website, comes to life during two hour-long webinars on Aug. 20 and Aug. 27 when designers detail the ideas and inspirations behind their respective rooms.
“Our Build the Room designers were given no budget or style restrictions, resulting in carte blanche creativity for their concepts,” said Dorothy Belshaw, executive vice president, chief marketing and digital officer for International Market Centers. “The Virtual Showhouse is an imaginative – and fun – way to showcase the breadth and depth of cross-category products available at the Las Vegas Market.”
- Lounge: Britany Simon of Britany Simon Design House
- Master bedroom: Denise Morrison of Denise Morrison Interiors and Jennifer Leonard of Nifelle Design
- Girls room: Jannicke Ramsø of Tiny Little Pads
- Living room: Kate Lester of Kate Lester Interiors and Nicole Salceda of Eye For Pretty Interiors
- Dining parlor: Keia McSwain of Kimberly + Cameron Interiors & BIDN
- Home office: Kerrie Kelly, FASID, of Kerrie Kelly Design Lab
- Home office: Wendy Glaister of Wendy Glaister Interiors
- Kitchen: Lauren O’Connor of Sanctuary Design, Inc.
- Family room: Nicole Yee of NY Interiors
- Teen room: Rhonda E. Peterson of Rhonda Peterson & Associates
Summer 2020 Las Vegas Market runs Aug. 30 – Sept. 3, 2020, at World Market Center Las Vegas. For more information, visit www.lasvegasmarket.com.