Speakers named for ARTS Awards in Dallas
The ARTS Awards, hosted annually during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, acknowledges preeminent manufacturers, retailers, interior designers, products designers and sales representatives.
Following the judging process by a panel of independent industry experts, category winners will be announced for the first time at the gala event. In addition to category winners, the Academy of Achievement honor will be awarded to The White Family, and the HEARTS Award will be presented to CULP, Inc.
The presenters join design experts and lifestyle tastemakers Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia, who are co-hosting the event and presenting multiple categories.
The guest speakers include:
- Amber Lewis, interior designer, principal of Amber Interior Design, and founder of Shoppe Amber Interiors
- Adam Glassman, creative director of Oprah Daily
- Barry Goralnick, interior designer and principal of Barry Goralnick
- Carrie Dillon, managing director of International Textile Alliance
- Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Center
- Colleen Visage, vice president of product management, progress lighting, and president of ART
- Courtney Garrigan, co-owner of Coco & Dash Home, Dallas
- Scarlette Tapp, executive director of Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Sharon Davis, executive director of ART
- Tamara Day, interior designer and host of Magnolia Network’s Bargain Mansions
- Teddie Garrigan, co-owner of Coco & Dash Home, Dallas
Reservations for the ARTS Awards gala are still available, according to Dallas Market Center.