DMC welcomes important new additions, expansions to its January market
The marketplace welcoming new buyers from across the country, Dallas Market Center, has announced important new additions to its marketplace in advance of the Total Home & Gift Market, Jan. 5-11, 2022. The first market of the new year will include more than 50 new and expanded showrooms as well as important brands debuting inside permanent showrooms across the marketplace.
“The first look at everything new will be in Dallas this January,” said Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Center (DMC). “Meeting tremendous demand from retailers and designers seeking what’s trending, what’s unique, and what’s available in the months to come we are presenting more new showrooms and brands across the marketplace.”
New Brands & Expansions
Among more than 1,000 permanent showrooms from gift and home, housewares and gourmet, holiday and floral to lighting and fashion, DMC is welcoming new brands and supporting the expansion of long-time partners inside the total lifestyle marketplace.
New Showroom Details
January will see new showrooms including the following:
- Crestview Home (WTC 333)
- Elite Accessories Ltd. (TM 1448)
- The French Bee (TM 1725)
- Hester & Cook (TM 2503)
- Kendrick HOME (WTC 320)
- Modern Burlap (TM 1335)
- Novart (WTC 6650)
- Young’s Inc. (TM 1034)
- Aptations (TM 4432-12)
- Daria Rugs and Antiques (WTC 6694)
- Pacific Trading (TM 2218)
- R.S. Covenant (TM 2214)
- Social Lighting Corp. (WTC 4432-01)
The Gallery (IHDC 1D202) hosts new companies including furniture and lighting design studio Amatoya (GL82-83). Ann Gish (GL16) is known for exquisitely detailed, finely made bed linens. Metcolors (GL02) presents licensed art from around the world. Collective & Co. Home (GL28) adds pillows, décor, and more. Creative Threads (GL 76) bridges the gap between the West and East with draperies designed with Indian artistry. Outpost Original (GL32) presents luxurious décor and furniture. And Debra Steidel (GL86) has beautiful fine art porcelain pieces. Expanding in The Gallery is Cloud9 Design (GL92) with its beautiful textiles including Marina B.
Inside The 2301 Collection-Curated Gifts From Around the World debuts will include Bonnecaze Absinthe & Home (WTC 2301-13) with reproductions of uncommon antique objects from France. Heritage Lace (WTC 2301-35) is a premier manufacturer of textiles and high-end specialty products. And stress reducing diffusers and fragrances from Serene House USA (TM 2301-21).
Gourmet Market sizzles with new tastes from Lisa’s Lemonade (WTC 180-A44) with naturally healthy lemonade and drink mixers. The Golden Whisk (WTC 180-A16) specializes in decorated cookies and yummy desserts. And Whiskey and Wine Design (WTC 180-A30) features artisan accent pieces made from wine barrels.
A special note for fans of fashion accessories: Kendra Scott (WTC 13256) opens its showroom to connect customers, causes and community in new space on the 13th floor.
In addition to these new exhibitors, hundreds of permanent showrooms will welcome new brands and collections. Highlights include:
- NextGen Dallas (TM 1028) welcomes Enesco back to Dallas Market Center inside their showroom. Enesco is the iconic giftware company with a portfolio of award-winning artists and products, including Jim Shore, Designs by Lolita, Department 56 Villages and Disney Traditions.
- Ivystone (WTC 236) has four lines expanding their footprints within the showroom: Beatriz Ball, Consuela, Napa Home & Garden, and Karma/Stephen Joseph.
- Global Views (IHDC 1D209) proudly presents a new collection from Roger Thomas.
- Taylors – Visual Comfort & Tech Lighting (IHDC 1D111) welcomes several new collections: surface design company Hable at Taylors, lighting designs from Avroko, Kelly Wearstler, Mick De Giulio, and Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting and Visual Comfort introduces lighting from designer Paloma Contreras.
- Stylecraft Lamps (WTC 10074) debuts a substantial home furnishings collection from Dann Foley Lifestyle.
- Cathy & Co (TM 1600) adds Adams Apple Co., Wabi Whiffs, and Christina’s Clean Creations.
- The Brand Agency (WTC 13232) adds Holly Dodson Designs, Tat2, and ZuZu Spirit.
- In addition, Design Directions (WTC 9028) adds Eichholtz; Patrick & Co (TM 2927) welcomes Black Ink; Portico (WTC 631) adds Wear Your Sole and Powder; Regency (WTC 268, IHDC 2F128) adds Sprinkles Bake Shoppe; RoadRunners (TM 1500) debuts Willow + Adler; The Import Collection (WTC 6440) features Kavana; Unique Loom (IHDC 1D112) debuts the Jill Zarian English Manor collection and Eco Southwestern; UMA Home Décor (WTC 600) debuts the U Select collection of bold, extravagant pieces; William Lamont (TM 2400) welcomes Hestia; Orchids Lux Home (WTC 6690) adds duvet covers, quilts and coverlets; Cheungs (IHDC 2F125) presents Riviera Linen Boxes, Riviera Linen Trays, and Sedona Ceramic Pots; BIDK Home (TM 2602) adds Urban Nature Culture from Amsterdam, Cotton Balls from Holland and Ledr from Holland; A&B Home (TM 1325) welcomes Seasonal Abode; and American Made Collective (TM 2901) adds Sticks.
- Expanded showrooms for January include Cathy & Co. (TM 1648), Classic Home (WTC 530-520), Cliff Price & Co. (TM 1888), K&K Interiors (WTC 237), De Leon Collections (TM 1501), Fortune Silks (WTC 2F115), Gabby (WTC 154), Olivia Riegel (TM 2301.41), P A Home (WTC 523-525), and Porch View (WTC 280-2F446).
Relocated & Expanded Showrooms
Relocated and expanded showrooms include Danny’s Fine Porcelain (IHDC 1D409), Foster’s Point (IHDC 1D101), and TAG (WTC 350). Relocations include Ashore (WTC 10087), B&S Trading (WTC 10027), DDI System (WTC 4432-11), HTI Buying Group (TM 1315), Jascotina (IHDC 2F327), Oriental Trimmings (WTC 6078), Pasha Furniture (WTC 680), and Summer Classics (WTC 9010).
Pre-registration, which is the exclusive method to receive the FastPass for contactless entry, is now available at dallasmarketcenter.com.
Health & Safety Guidelines Supporting Buyer Comfort
Supporting the comfort, health and safety of all attendees, the market center continues measures that include recommending face coverings for all customers. Other efforts include enhanced cleaning with hospital grade products and hundreds of hand sanitizing stations. Along with these new steps, there are safety measures that are part of the design of the marketplace: open parking, large entryways, quick registration in multiple areas, wide hallways, multiple escalators to each floor, and showrooms with controlled access to allow for the appropriate distance between customers.
Special Hotel Offers
Dallas Market Center partner hotels are offering new, lower rates to support buyer travel budgets. Dozens of hotels, many within walking distance of the campus, are offering updated rates as low as $119. Rates valid until 2 weeks prior to Market, based on availability and are subject to change at any time so please reach out to Market Travel online or by calling 214-744-7444.
Additional January Trade Events
In addition to the Total Home and Gift Market, other trade events this summer offer buyers a safe and welcoming marketplace. Events include:
- Apparel & Accessories Market (January 11-14)
- Lightovation: Dallas International Lighting Show (January 6-9 with January 5th as a preview day)
- KidsWorld (January 11-14)
- WESA’s International Western/English Apparel & Equipment Market (January 13-16)
- AETA International Tradeshow (January 13-16)
For more information, visit www.dallasmarketcenter.com.