Faire Summer Market offers participants a variety of programs
The third virtual Faire Summer Market will take place July 27-29, 2021 and will bring retailers and brands together. Participants will be provided access to speakers, who will cover a wide range of of topics, via a livestream during this three day event.
Speakers for the Faire Summer Market will cover topics such as the current state of independent retail as well as upcoming trends in the industry. Industry partners include:
- Female Founders Collective
- Food Biz Wiz
- Cee Smith Media
- Management One
- Patti Carpenter
- And others
The interactive livestreams will include Faire brands across categories, such as: food and beverage, gift, women’s apparel, and others.
Founding stories, information on seasonal products lines, and more will be the topics of discussion from international partners from Scotland, U.K. and Germany.
Faire Summer Market Programming
Industry Partners and Trend Forecasters
Programming includes a diverse range of interactive livestreams.
- The Importance of Building a Metrics-Driven Business, presented by Female Founders Collective.
- Orders, Reorders, and Perfecting Your Virtual Pitch, presented by Food Biz Wiz.
- Access and Fueling Self-Sustained Growth, presented by Cee Smith, an entrepreneur with a devotion to LGBTQ+ business advancement and the founder of Cee Smith Media.
- PR 101 for Small Businesses, presented by Join Carla Nikitaidis and Kathryn Humphries of All You Need Method.
- Getting Back on Offense: Navigating Independent Retail’s Rebound, presented by Paul Erickson of Management One.
- Building a Next-Generation CPG Brand, presented by David Greenfield, Forbes 30 Under 30 honoree and CEO of Dream Pops.
- Holiday 2021 Trendspotting: Color + Trend, presented by Patti Carpenter, an award-winning creative director and trend ambassador.
- Visual Merchandising + Customer Perception, presented by Sydney and Andrey White from Vertical Ledge.
Participants can view livestreams from a selection of Faire brands that include:
- Marketing Fair Trade: How to Authentically Represent the Artisan, presented by Austin Miller, founder of Kahiniwalla — a distributor of Pebble Child — and a board member of Fair Trade Federation.
- W&P’s founder, Kate Lubensky, will discuss how it “innovates at the intersection of food, culture, and design.” W&P will also discuss its new offerings for the upcoming holiday season.
- DM Merchandising will provide a showroom tour that will include a product line overview and merchandising tips.
- Candy Club, Effie’s Paper, Haley Solar, Maude will also be on tap to share information.
Additional Market Offerings
Faire Summer Market will also highlight new partners in its recent expansion into the European markets as well as and opportunities to meet makers, including: Husky Home, Pink Stories, Tabitha Eve and Powder Designs.