IMC presents webinars on post-COVID-19 retail
International Market Centers (IMC) is presenting two webinars exploring post-COVID-19 retail strategy as a planning tool for its Summer 2020 markets. Presented together by Atlanta Market (Aug. 13-18) and Las Vegas Market (Aug. 30-Sep. 3) relevant topics include how top retailers have adapted their businesses to the new normal and tips for updating stores designs for reopening.
“Coast to coast, IMC’s markets are in the business of supporting retailers as they get back to business,” said Dorothy Belshaw, chief marketing and digital officer. “We’re tapping our vast network of experts, trendsetters and thought leaders to provide guidance, tools and actionable plans for retailers as they tackle the hard work of reopening their stores in a post-COVID-19 world. The timing of these webinars allows retailers to act on the advice as they source at the Summer 2020 markets in Atlanta and Las Vegas.”
Re-Imagining Buying & Selling: Reposition Your Retail Strategy
The webinar takes place on Monday, August 10 at 1:00pm EDT/10:00am PDT.
- Features retailers Mary Liz Curtin of Leon & Lulu, Elizabeth P. Montgomery of Boxhill & Co. and Dirk Lorenz of Fremont Flowers in a conversation with Lilly Stamets of Premier Retail Consulting about how retail is rapidly transforming with the acceleration of digital and the shortening of the innovation cycle.
- The power-packed panel will share how they have adapted their digital presences, assortments and services to capitalize on their unique selling propositions.
- Attendees will learn the brand-new ways these retailers are showcasing, selling and delivering products and be inspired to creatively reimagine their businesses.
ReImagine, ReOpen & ReEngage – Visual Merchandising Transformed
The webinar takes place on Tuesday, August 25 at 4:00pm EDT/1:00pm PDT.
- Gretchen Kroll of Tripar International, Inc. will explore how the events of 2020 have impacted visual design and how retailers can visually transform their stores as they reopen.
- Attendees will learn how consumers decipher visual data and explore how the COVID-19 crisis is an opportunity for retailers to take a step back and implement powerful visual tools that will alter the way they showcase products.
- They will learn tactics to build a stronger store, get a check list of new design tools and gain an understanding of the consumer psyche that will enable them to visually engage customers and grow their businesses.
Registration is free for the webinars and can be completed on either the Atlanta Market Remote page at AmericasMart.com/AtlantaRemote or the Las Vegas Market webinar page at LVMKT.com/Webinars. These webinars join dozens of upcoming and past webinars that are accessible online in lieu of in-person programming at the markets this summer.
Atlanta Market requires preregistration for the Summer 2020 staging, Aug. 13-18, 2020, is now open. For more information, visit AtlantaMarket.com.
Las Vegas Market also requires preregistration for the Summer 2020 staging, Aug. 30–Sep. 3, 2020. For more information, visit LasVegasMarket.com.