Pet Releaf reports significant growth due to interest in CBD pet products
Pet Releaf, an organic CBD and hemp pet product manufacturer, reports significant growth in 2019 due to increased interest in CBD pet products, expanded product lines, and market demand for the highest possible quality USDA organic CBD pet products.
- Pet Releaf products are now available in more than 6,000 retailers nationwide, a 50% increase over the previous year.
- Year-over-year revenue has increased by more than 33%. The staff has grown more than 50% over the last year and office space tripled. Pet Releaf moved into a new, 25,000-square-foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- Pet Releaf doubled the number of SKUs in the company’s product line, now offering more than 30 SKUs for dogs and cats.
- According to the Brightfield Group, its products accounted for approximately 65% of the market’s retail pet CBD sales.
- Third-Party Validation – Pet Releaf is the first “pet only” CBD company to achieve the prestigious U.S. Hemp Authority (USHA) Certification, as well as the only CBD pet products company that sits on the Board of Directors of the U.S. Hemp Roundtable. Smith was recently nominated to the Executive Committee of the U.S. Hemp Roundtable and named an Honorary Board Member of the Hemp Industries Association.
- The company won several 2019 awards for excellence in product quality, including Pet Insight’s Vanguard and Category Captain Awards, the Pet Business Industry Recognition Award, the Pet Product News Editors’ Choice Award, Pet Guide’s Best CBD Oil for Dogs Award, and LUXlife Magazine’s Best CBD Pet Products Company Award.
- Pet Releaf works with more than 30 animal shelters and nonprofit organizations worldwide to support daily struggles or natural disasters.
All of Pet Releaf’s products incorporate hemp that is certified USDA organic and grown at the company’s joint-venture hemp farms strategically located across Colorado. Pet Releaf uses the entire hemp plant to provide full-spectrum CBD products that are highly nutritional, effective, and safe. For more information, visit www.PetReleaf.com.